RAPID E-LEARNING SOFTWARE DESIGNERS AND DEVELOPERS
If you need to deploy your training material quickly and in a cost effective manner Rapid E-learning might be able to help. It’s best suited to linear or process based learning. We are familiar with using Rapid tools to help you get our content out quickly and effectively.
RAPID – need help?
If you already have one of the Rapid development tools and are having problems delivering your content we can help. We can work with your content experts to help create effective E-learning modules. If you are have a Rapid tool and you want to outsource your development we can help you.
For more info on our services download the brochure and credentials via the links below.
Brochure Download (pdf)
Credentials Download (pdf)
- The 2013 Learning Awards have been announced Find out more
- Real Projects creates interactive touchscreen with Norwich Castle. Find out more
- A new event for the Suffolk e-learning forum Find out more
- Media Maniax 2009 - A Business to Business Creative Industries Event Find out more
- Are you interested in finding out how games are being used in business? Find out more
- Ed Harris has recently passed his PRINCE 2 exam. Find out more
- A look back at 40 years of the mouse Find out more
- Voting has commenced for the eLN Committee 2009 Find out more
- New download on handheld learning from Futurelab Find out more
- Kineo win development company of the year at e-learning awards. Find out more