Every business and learner has different needs and requirements so we don’t try to offer you a packaged solution. All of our solutions are tailored to your requirements. We provide a range of services and skills including interactive design, animation, content creation, graphic design and animation.
Real Projects offers a range of E-learning services including:
- Custom E-learning
- Rapid E-learning
- Instructional Video
- Content Production
- Learning Management Systems
Every organisation and its learners are different. If you have content that is specific to you and your learners we can design custom E-learning modules based on your content.
Fast, effective and ideally suited to linear learning material we can help you deploy your E-learning material in a cost effective manner. You may already have material as powerpoint files which we can transform for you.
Induction is vital to the success of any new starter. It might be an introduction from the CEO or a health and safety briefing, induction modules can get your message across quickly and effectively.
If you have a learning model that you need to bring to life or simply want to animate a difficult process, we can help. From character development to the creation of animations to show process flow we can design simple and complex animations.
Our team has extensive experience in creating websites and supporting their maintenance and development. It is not just about websites though, it might be a timesheet application or a learning management system that needs to be deployed. We offer a full range of services.
Our instructional videos have been seen by thousands of learners. Videos that we have created have covered subjects such as how to
From a video to explain to how to use a website to how to use a complex membership database.
If you have content experts we can work with your content and help with instructional design. If you need some great ideas to bring your content to life, we can work with you to create a creative E-learning solution.
Working with you, our team are experienced in designing, building and implementing leading edge E-learning solutions in education and business. We understand what makes a successful E-learning solution allowing you to get best value from your time and investment. We have worked as consultants on several E-learning projects and currently offer consultancy services to a number of our clients.
If you have course content that needs to be translated to other languages we will are able to manage the entire process. We are also able to design and deliver courses and projects that involve multiple languages.
If required we can deliver our courses with SCORM compliance, during the project specification we will talk to you about your requirements. If you have a specific LMS we also like to carry out a test with your LMS at the start of the project.
If you don't have a Learning Management System (LMS) then we have our own Learning Management System. We can also assist with consultancy with Learning Management System procurement.
For more info on our services download the brochure and credentials via the links below.
Brochure Download (pdf)
Credentials Download (pdf)
- Norfolk Chamber hosts Opportunities 2013 Find out more
- What is Project Management e-learning course Find out more
- Why Projects Fail - new course for about Project Management Failure Find out more
- Real Projects about to launch its own new online courses Find out more
- Visit us at Learning Technologies 2011 - Stand 75 Find out more
- Get a demo of our recent game based learning work Find out more
- Online revision tool goes live. Find out more
- Learning Technology Seminar Resources Available Now Find out more
- Scott Hewitt to talk at Learning Technologies 2010 Find out more
- Webinar recording available on instructional design in serious games Find out more
- Real Projects to run game based learning workshop Find out more
- A new event for the Suffolk e-learning forum Find out more
- Real Projects supports NUCA Internship Project Find out more
- New resources added to website Find out more
- Are you interested in adding games to your learning mix? Find out more
- Media Maniax 2009 - A Business to Business Creative Industries Event Find out more
- Real Projects obtain Apple iPhone developer status Find out more
- Scott Hewitt will be speaking at the Norfolk Business to Business Exhibition 2009 on July 22nd. Find out more
- The front page of the Financial Times is carrying a story about the huge buzz generated by a report completed by a 15 year old intern. Find out more
- Real Projects are offering a summer work placement at their Norwich office. Find out more
- Teachers TV reports on the news that Twitter is being placed on the primary curriculum Find out more
- The Guardian is reporting that draft plans will require children to master blogs and wikis. Find out more
- Games Based Learning Event for Norwich Find out more
- Norfolk ICT in schools conference takes place in Norwich Find out more
- Interactive session for the Norfolk e-learning forum. Find out more
- Real Projects selected by Norfolk County Council Find out more
- Scott Hewitt from e-learning developers Real Projects met second year students from the University College Games Degree. Find out more
- Real Projects holds succesful open day Find out more
- Voting has commenced for the eLN Committee 2009 Find out more
- open day at the real projects offices Find out more
- At the latest norfolk e-learning forum event Real Projects asked The Customer Feedback Company to demonstrate their mobile phone feedback system. Find out more
- Microsoft launch the sphere! Find out more